Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Company is known with the name of Agro Africa (here in after referred to as "Company"). It is basically a agro based company and dealing in the new and/or used agricultural machinery listed on the company's website.
Machinery Offered For Sale
New and/or Used Machinery is offered for sale on website is owned by the company and strictly according to the listed specification.
- The published price for used machinery is offered for sale on "As is" basis after reconditioning and/or slight repair work. Hence, making it a worthwhile purchase.
- Provided it is not declared on our website, the company will not be responsible for the condition or working of the extra equipments, gadget, and tools etc.
- The condition of equipments, parts etc vary according to its age and usage, therefore, these should not be compared with the brand new stock listed on our website.
Who Can Purchase Machinery
- The buyer must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of purchase.
- Alternately, the buyer under the age of 18 years can avail the company's offered product and services through the parents, legal guardians or elder's vis-a-vis next kin who are older than 18 years of age and are financially independent.
- All the company's machinery sold on first come first serve basis to customers whose payment gets received and reflected in the company's account first.
- Payment mode is Telegraphic Transfer/wire transfer only, made into company's bank account as specified on the website as well as the Pro-forma Invoice.
- After making the required payment as mentioned in the Pro-forma Invoice, the reference of Pro-forma invoice number along with detail of money transferred and a copy of transaction receipt of bank must be provided immediately to the company.
- No machinery will be shipped until full payment including shipping and handling charges etc, if applicable, is received and all due amount is cleared.
- After shipment of machinery its shipping documents and other pertinent artifacts necessary to clear the machinery at the destination part will be sent to the consignee/buyer via conventional mail or courtier service.
- In case where buyer's selected machinery is sold to another customer due to late confirmation of payment from the company's bank, similar machinery with similar specification will be provided to the buyer.